Renigg- as in Spades
I've read over some old emails of me expressing myself to her....
Maybe she's right- maybe it is too late. I think that is quite true. There is a part of me that feel like she's TOO fucking late her realizing she's had and has a problem. There is a side of me that is worn out and emotionally exhausted. And there is a side of me that wants this to work out.
Maybe one side of me is right and the other is wrong. Maybe neither side is right.
What I want is some real understanding and a heartfelt apology. I want her to recognize to how's she's been toward me. I feel like she wants more of me but haven't recognized that I've BEEN there for her and have been give and understanding while she was bring difficult. SHE's just BEEN ACTING OUT... Where's the validation & self-accountability in that???
Am I wasting my time if I stay? An I hurting myself at this point?
Hey, if I can run into one cute woman, with cool sisters and is smart u can run run into another. I'm likable- maybe her dog will like me too. Or maybe I'll be single for a looooooooooooong time or just not comit and just have "friends" again.
I need simple and not complicated. I would pyobably be on a war path and break hearts. I know me. I'm angry and hurt and I am close to being in my 'fuck a bitch' tip.
Ice cold.
I ain't been that way in years but I want to regress to being that way again. I'm feeling destructive. I feel like I told Marlena... Ice cold.
Maybe this is the return of Top Dolla!

No comments:
Post a Comment