Might As Well
I need someone that's supportive AND not going to give me a hard time.
I need someone that's going to give me emotional support and that understands how they feel. I need a woman that's going to be good and nurturing to me and not someone that's going to change mid relationship on me.
I want to be with someone that's appreciative of me. Someone that isn't always looking out for me to hurt her, doesn't always test me, is patient and someone that is naturally a giver. I want a love that's going to make room for me and make me feel welcomed and loved- the way I want and deserve to be loved and understood. Someone that can communicate so I know what the fuck is going on. Someone that's going to value my presence in their life.
I want a woman that's beautiful, responsible, super intelligent, community oriented, loving, nurturing, strong, owns her autonomy, and works in a career that she loves/or completing and has beautiful hair. I want a woman that's willing to express her feelings with me and is solution oriented and a woman that knows that compromise doesn't take away from her strength- a woman that gets the bigger picture. A woman that's willing to go the distance for me because she's sees that I'm worth it. A woman that says sweet and just because things for me. A woman that doesn't have sexual reservations, a woman that absolutely adores me. That's the kind of woman that I want.
No someone that's going to laugh at me. Why is love so hard to find??
Fuck, I'd rather be single the way I was in New York & Boston. Might as well since I'm always saying something wrong, not doin the right thing, always managing, I don't get her, I don't get it, too needy, long winded, too sensitive, etc.
She's such a Dbag!
"I'm not sorry"... Sounds like a emotional fucking robot. Ol' controlling ass. I'd rather be with someone that's willing.

No comments:
Post a Comment