Sunday, December 23, 2012

Obnoxious into genuine thought... Back to anger. Raw

I know I have the fucking option to walk. I just may. You can't even tell me how you feel. You're so emotionally stubborn and yet not at all in tuned to your own feelings... Maybe I need someone different. Maybe you need someone that's going to allow you to just run over them and remain the same.

You don't know how you feel to be honest with me so how can and why should I believe anything that you and have said?

You've master blaming me for your own disappointments and are well versed in creating confusion. I don't know that I can believe you- your emotions. You make superb excuses for yourself and make the finest rules for your own escape of personal responsibility. I gotta give it to you... If you were just some chick I was fucking I wouldn't give a real-emotional-fuck. Are you even worth me going through this journey with you? Seriously. I'm sure that read a little fucked up but I'm serious. Are you?

Yea, I would want someone to be there for me (maybe) but what makes you worth it? You've been difficult to work with on issues. The more I type this the more sincere I am.

But you're too proud to communicate this type of feeling(s) because you think it's begging vs brig emotionally honest with yourself and me.

Sweet lord...

Honestly;

I'm really fucking hurt by the things you've said and how you've treated me. It's hard for me tongue you anything extra. You can't even admit to me how your actions must have made me feel. TO ME that's you still avoiding. That's the part that I honestly fucking struggle with. That makes me feel like I'm just among everything else ... Just there. No value, the way you are with other things i assume.

I've been there for others that have hurt me and you've done and are know asking- actually maybe your'e not asking.

80-20 rule... Cause damage and give no fucks... This is where I become bitter and start terrorizing. This is why I don't get close to hitches. My rage is compounded. FUCK YOU BITCH!

I don't knowing I want to ease my time being angry at this bitch.



One day I hope you see just what it is to be the other person on this chronic passive-aggressive coin. There's no need of me waiting my breath because you can't understand it yet. Ah well.

Back to what I was doing...

No comments: