signed...
It's over 12 years and I'm still feeling the symptoms. I'm ...
I hate the God made me this way. I hate that I care. I would love to not give a fuck the way most do. The song "Solider Of Love" has a completely different meaning for me.
She triggers my anxiety. I miss Janine.
Janine, I guess I'm still on a Bear Hunt.
Janine,
I miss sitting with you. I miss our talks. I miss the space that we created. I miss the space that you gave to me. I hope you still have the painting that I made for you. I wonder if you're still in the profession? I really, really, really miss you. I hope that you're mother is doing well or transitioned in peace.
Honestly Janine, if I would remove this portion of my life I would and just carry on with my won life.
In any case, I hope you're doing well.

No comments:
Post a Comment