Friday, September 23, 2011

finally smiling. Me

I'm always the on taking care of everyone and everything. I'm also doing for others. What are others doing for me?

Maybe I will go on strike from everyone and everything.

Who would listen? I'm not sure that anyone would listen.

I would take this time to for me. A vacation away from people.

Time to myself. Days of silence.

NO SOCIAL MEDIA. NO TEXTING. NO EMAILING...fuck it. NO PHONE! Just me and my books. Spending my times eating and drinking the things I want and READING until my little heart is tired of reading.

If I get this gig, I may take a weekend to myself. It will be a late BIRTHDAY GIFT TO MYSELF.

In fact, the only gift I got this year was my music video in a film festival. But enough about that...that's in a blog that i did not post...but I'm sure that someone will make that out to be my fault. Humph!

Yeap, TIME TO MYSELF. Reading, Eating and Drinking (Ccape Cods, Soda, Lemonade, Tea, Iced Coffee). No one to take care of, worry about, pick up/drop off, visit, cook for, consider, etc.

finally smiling.

-Me

No comments: