Of Secret Confessions...
There's nothing like the first kiss. I'm talking about the first kiss that shows you while taking you into the emo-phyisical space that you didnt even know that you had been longing for. And even though you have never felt that way you know that it has to be the truth because of how it feels pressing up against your lips.
It's the feeling that you've aways wanted but couldn't have because of standards that have been placed on you by society or those surrounding you. . .
I think I am but to affraid to admitt it and own it. It's nothing that I want to take ownership of because of the disgrace that associated with it. Having just one more lable is enought to tip the scale of balance that I've been trying so hard to hold keep ahold to...
So yea, all this some from a kiss that I saw on TV tonight. In outher words... Yes, all this could happen after just one kiss.
*Do not ask them how I look, as if they could truly see. I am more than my surface protrays, I'm multi-layered complexity. Do not ask them how I am, how could they really know? Know, Know, know. I have not one allowed close enough to see the true me ever showed...it takes more...to comprehend...but who better, more qualified to sing my lifes chronicle, than me. ~DL Chronicles

No comments:
Post a Comment