Saturday, May 24, 2008

...Of Secret Confessions Pt.2

...I wonder what things would have been like if Eve would have been honest with God about her actions in the Garden. Just how much would things be different if she had laid her imperfecctions bare and was completely honest with God about her actions. What if she just would have said, "Fuck. Lord, I really messed up. I ate of the tree that you told me not to. I really jacked up". What if. I wondered if God would have honored her honesty?

Why is it that we hide our imperfections? Our imperfections, the very thing that someone else think's is wrong. If we are all imperfect then why do we hide? I would think that Eves' behavior would have taught us (especially me) something. I would think that it would have taught me to seperate what other think from what's in my heart and then seperate all that from my relationship with my higher power (the person or thing that I draw my morals from.)

I've been "safely hiding" pices of me from others, the same way that Eve hid (or tried to hide) from God. I have been secretive about my change and things that make me Nicole. I've been affraid of my chages for not wanting to be persecuted for my desires. I have not wanted to bare my onw cross, so to speak. But in recent days I've played the theme song to the TV show DL Chroicles as if it was in iTunes library and not on the website. www.DLchronicles.com

This songs has confronted me in the mirror and in my private thoughts. The theme song has called me from shame and hiding into a place that has dared me to be honest with myself, even in those places in my heart that I try to keep private from myself. . . WHO BETTER, MORE QUALIFIED TO SING MY LIFES CHRONICLES then ME!

No comments: