Bubble
Man, I've been so focused on work, film and my mother that I haven't had nor made time to wonder or even consider what's been going on in the world.
It's been days since I have check my peronal email account and I am so happy that I did but if I were to say that they news that awaited for me in my Inbox was happy new would be a complete lie. It was the most recent update alert from CNN that shocked me and changed my entire mood of being work consumed to people consumed.
This picture (posted to the right) among others tken in China at a Middle School that was effected by Tuesday's 7.9 Earth Quake . The headline read; "Nearly 900 trapped at Chinese middle school". "Holy shit", was my reaction. Kids in JUYUAN, China , were in a afternoon Arts & Humanaties class when their 4-story classroom building collasped.
DAMN! This is fucking nuts. I wish that I was there comorting those parents that have had to or will see their child(ren) bodies carried out of the rubbish. This just reminds me of 9/11 even though it was not a terriost attak it still very much like that to me. I'm not sure why but I was sure that these people need or love and understanding. This is a pain that I never with you now but even my BUBBLE can't keep my heart from feeling...
with peace.
Nicole M Suell

1 comment:
Damn Nicole, I was wondering the other day what the hell is going on with all these natural disasters--cyclones, tornadoes, earthquakes.
Post a Comment