Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tympani Stress

I woke up today from a dream that I was playing Tympanis. I miss playing.

All of the stress that I'm under is weighing me down; trying to remain/ maintain in my relationship with K, my nephew, career, family, personal feelings/struggles.

I don't have a outlet.

And because I don't I want to trim the fat in my life.

I'm just on overload.

This stress is triggering my anxiety. I need immediate relief but I don't see it coming anytime soon.

I can't seem to get what I need in any area of my life... I've even adjusted my expectations. The same way I don't want to be around my family is the way that I've been avoiding her, even in my heart. When she and I are doing good or okay I feel better. I feel like I can get to the next day. So, yea, my relationship isn't all bad- there's some good in it.

I'm tired of being stressed and the random tears of frustration. I just need some TLC but I don't have any place to get it.

No comments: