Get in one single line "no boxes" edition
Religion was used as a form to control. Everybody was to to be subjected to one law.
I've adopted Love as my religion. I take my example from people who loved. To love someone is a reflection of self. How you love someone is also a reflection of where you are in your life.
How do you love?
HOW YOU LOVE SOMEONE TELLS THE TRUTH OF YOUR CHARACTER. It doesn't matter I'd you're quiet or loud... Love has it's own unique volume.
I love others the way I want them to love me back. That is a reflection. I'm open to other ways of love but I only ask that I am actively taught. I welcome it... But...
.
.
The thing about love is that it requires our very best. Love is a weight. Essential but nonetheless a weight. Just like a good fat our body needs... So is love. The hardest part is getting ourselves out of the way and letting Love be it's pure self.
I sometimes struggle with the lessons.

No comments:
Post a Comment