Truth...
Truth...
I try too hard to keep the peace...
because: I know just how out of control I can be/get
Every since I saw my other side I've don't most of what Janine has suggested
because: I don't like that side of me.
I really do care
because: it's the right thing to do and I like seeing people happy
I really do try to help people because
because: I would want someone to help me if I needed
This glass is half empty
because: I'm tired of trying and I'm entitled to give up even if momentarily.
I'm getting close to stopping
because: the result I've been investing into I am not getting
I've pushed 92% of the ill thoughts I had out of my head... because: I care about you. I care about our dynamics. But: You're keeping up the same shit and: it is pushing me in the other direction. You've always tested me. I remained steady. You test me. I remain steady. You keep testing me and: I wont remain steady. I'm faithful in my heart. My chest hurts.
because: You fill in the blank.
I don't know.
because: because I am tired of know, thinking and keeping it together.
I just need some space.
because: I want space to act out and not be concerned for and about other people.
I need to me romanced. I need to be made love to.
I'm checking out . . . Here's my room key.
We should . . .Go to the Mo.

No comments:
Post a Comment