Sunday, September 9, 2012

REAL WARNING #1...it should be #2

Both of these muthafuckas are high maintanace.  BOTH OF THEM! They can dish the shit out but can't handle my feedback. They trip part is that I've been very diplomatic about how I given my feedback. If I threw a tantrum the way they did they would lose their fucking minds. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I do a GOOD JOB of NOT giving people a hard time and having attitudes. That number is LOW AS FUCK compared to yours. I'm just tired of constantly dealing with peoples attitude and feeling like I can't be honest about my emotions and feedback. ATTENTION PEOPLE THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH AND KEEP ATTITUDES- people like me can only deal with so fucking much before we start acting out. That goes to K and L and any muthafucka randomly coming across this blog.

FUCK YALL. FUCK yall stankin' ass attitude. I can't stand diva attitudes.

The straw just broke the Camel's back.

As well mannered and as patient and tempered as we try to be know that I can be JUST AS fucked up and a SUPREME asshole. You see, people like me usually warn you assholes that were tired, frustrated and needing a break. And people like yall just keep going and going and going until we say something snappy. STOP pushing me to the verge of NO GIVING A FUCK! I can be hurtful. I'm trying to keep cool and this is probably

People like you think you're so amazing but are so above learning. You never think twice about your actions unless the other person is wounded. I'm going to stop myself RIGHT THE FUCK HERE... AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU or you using my words against me. Kiss the bottom of my fucking shoes.

IM OUT THIS BITCH!

No comments: