Loving with a broken heart
Watching Movies is therapy for me. Playing Drums are therapy. Listening to Music is therapy. With so much being therapy what is it that I give myself to fully? Nothing. I sprinkle my heart here and there never fully giving into any one thing because I'm worried that "it" - whatever "it" is won't show and invest its self into me the way that I've done to "it". I give but I also need to keep safe my spirits.
I don't trust the way I should because life has scared me, however, I make an effort to love and trust everyday in spite of my wounds. One thing that life continues to teach me is that you can run from everyone and everything but not from self.
I'm most certainly am hurting from lifes' lesson and the "new one" I was ripped last night.
To you- I have always been transparent with you because I am transparent with myself first. I've shared with you from kindness and out of my hearts honesty even when I felt like a damn idiot. I'm working on being vulnerable 24/7 for myself in front of someone that I've perceived being fully vulnerable. I'm not pointing fingers. I don't want you to be my Eboni and I'm Branson... Love me through my hard times the way I've loved and supported you through your hard times.
#CheckingOut

No comments:
Post a Comment