Friday, August 27, 2010

10 Years later- reflections the night of my high school reunion.

Wow, tonight is the night of my 10 Year Class Reunion. I writing this from the Quad area from my old high school. Im over come with emotions, first because I feel torn about going and secondly, its just interesting where life will lead you in 10 years or better yet where you will lead yourself.

I want to spend the next 10 years of my life leading myself into better places and opportunities. I want to better take charge of my circumstances and prove to no one but myself that I have limitless power.

How do you measure 10 years?

These past 10 years have been a huge growing and discovery process for me. Its been filled with heartbreak, crying, happy times, musical journeys, bad news, moving, laughing, self confidence, moving to and from, hugging, spending money, running, hiding, experiencing and learning. Its been nothing short of life.

I wish myself success, courage & love over the next 10 years.

No comments: