Monday, April 14, 2008

Loves' Hangover pt. 1

...The truth is when I'm sitting in my office at my desk I think about you. It only takes for a particular song to play and I'm in total day-dream mode. I think about the times I would drop you off for work and kiss you before you opened my car and that feeling... how I wanted to turn the car right back around and not let you leave for work. I think about our "Roberta Flak" moment... (lol) Dude, I miss hearing you sing. I want you to know that I think about you often.


I miss knowing that you're occupying that special place in my heart. . . and even though it was my choice I still miss you. I love you ______. I really do want to be/fall in love with you but I deserve better. And unless you are willing to give me better then I will continue stand behind my feelings and actions even if that means that tears fall down my face as I type this blog and others to come.


This is my Love Hangover

3 comments:

Sheedz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheedz said...

I'm very proud of you for unerstanding you deserve better & doing something about it. The feelings you have now are totally normal. I'm just really glad that you understand that even though you still have feelings for this person, you won't let them in the way you did before unless your needs are met. A million kudos to you. I think the next phase will be a sense of liberation...It's a great feeling & I'm happy for you.

Anonymous said...

OMG THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!