Projections pt. 1
You don't know me but you seem to think that you do.
Your reaction(s) to my "odd" behavior is ever so telling of your inability to
communicate your fears to others and quite possibly, yourself. When you see me not
talking, being apart of your life the way that you think I should, I on the other
hand think that when you see/hear me grieve and mourn and your unconscious and
subconscious recognizes You in my experience. You project on to me your
internal-parent that says, "you should not mourn/grieve that way". How do
i know this? Simply, because of your choice of words and your actions.
But I charge you to deal with, express and confront your internal-parent that chokes and
suffocates you of your ability to feel, grieve, cry and unmask your bandage wounds.
I charge you to discover yourself. And when you do I
encourage your to embrace yourself the way I am
embracing me. And when you are done embracing
yourself I will will be there holding out my arms.

No comments:
Post a Comment