Tuesday, March 25, 2008

False Start

I had ever intent on writing this blog about my wonderful job interview for a film job and this incredible documentary that I just saw on HBO about children with Autism. I was going to write about my past job doing behavioral therapy in Boston, MA [ http://www.jbcc.harvard.edu/programs/manville.htm ] or me Lead Teaching at CAP (Children's AIDS Program) http://www.BMC.org/Spark but I cant.



I just see Eron's face on my desk, next to my laptop in obituary form. I feel chaos on the inside of my brain and heart. My mind continues the same action.
I'm still not over his death.
I guess calling me *Jeremiah is fitting.
I just can't let go of him or find peace with his death.
He's was such a VERY important kid to my ministry and now he's gone.
He IS such a very important kid to my ministry and he's NOT even here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nic,

I know how hard it is to lose someone so young and so unexpectedly. I wish there were something I could say to make the pain go away, but I have yet to find relief from Joan's death, too. One thing that I do to help me through the days is remember the good times. Remember the times when he made you laugh, and the times when he showed how much of a good person he was. There is no secret to mourning a loss, just time. It sucks, but as each day goes by it starts to get a little bit easier. I won't lie to you, there will be times when you'll be overcome with grief, but that's natural. Let yourself feel the way you need to feel. And please know that I'm always here for you.

Much love,

Kim