Thursday, February 7, 2008

Too Old To Fly?

...The turth is- I want to do everything. I mean I want to Case Manage for childern and heir famalies. I want to help them reach their goal. I want to tour and see the world playing drums. I want to be paid for my thought. I want write. I want to paint. I want to be free and use my freedom of expression to 'bring home the bacon'. I like to talk. I have so muh to say (and it makes wonderful sense). I want to lead and live a life of PASSION not void of anything. I want to wake up before my alarm clock goes off. In fact when my alarms starting beeping I want to be waiting by the front door to my house with my Vitamin water in hand, Sudoku book in my bag ready to heading out the door to work. my job.


I enjoy so many things that my likes, in my sea of awesomeness (that I call my brain & heart) that it *"trumps my passion". I want excitment. I was that tingly feeling that you feel when you're in love. I want to figure out my set lifes path.


Please don't think that I'm some young teeny booper that has not a clue as to life or any of that ageism mentality of thinking, I just wonder if I'm "Too Old To FLy?


flying


* Steven Emmanuel Quote.

No comments: