Tuesday, February 5, 2008

FEB. 5th 2008- my thoughts on the Democratic VOTE Sway

Okay, Okay, Okay. Let me just say or starters that I am STOKED, yes, STOKED and totally invested in the 2008 race for the white and for good reasons. So, let's get the OBVIOUS out the way. I'm a person of color and Im quita happy that Obama is running. I'm a female and I am jazzed that Hilary is voting.

Whatever is a democrat to do!


Vote 2008



There are SO many reasons to be invested, excited and pumped about this elcetion term... There are so MANY different variables that SWAY the 2008 DEMOCRATIC VOTE.

WHY?

...Because-

There's a woman running for office.

There's a man of color running or office [remember when Chisolm ran in 72' and Jesse Jackson]


Why so much intrest in the social-political dynamics...

Because...

-You have blacks voting JUST because OBAMA's running for office.


-You have white women voting simply because HILARY is a white women running for office.


-You also have women [of any nationality] voting for HILARY just because she's a women.


-You have whites, who at one point in time were not allowed to demonstrate with or on behalf of blacks that also want a "shake things up a bit" and vote for Obama.


What about all the radicals out there. I wonder how are they going to vote? What side, if any are they SWAYED to...Which way are they going to vote...

I LOve CNN.






OBAMA 2008-







HILARY 2008-


No comments: