6:59am Sunday
Ive did it, again. I've woken up before my alarm clock- it's a typical Sunday though. This time she's laying next to me. She's laying right here and my heart is [still] troubled. Maybe it was the Medium Hot Sauce from Del Taco.
I told her that I was scared that we were not going to make it. I told her that I was afraid that I could be wrong about us. Her response was that she takes it one day at a time and stays in the moment. She started by saying that she didn't know how to respond an that she was afraid that she would say the wrong thing- only thing is is that she didn't address my concerns. I wasn't consoled or reassured or anything. That's the part that has me concerned. That's the part that hurts. It's like there's no emotional connection or attachment. You'll have sex with me but manage to not console me.
My issue isn't with what she said, it's that she didn't address my concerns and obvious worries.

No comments:
Post a Comment