Monday, October 1, 2012

Get away from everything & Everyone

Today was okay then Trina and I started texting and I started to feel rushed. Everyone woman that I've come in contact with today has had a fucking attitude. Are all women on their emotional periods? I really do hate to sound sexes but it's true. They are some emotional creatures. Man, I swear you better not have your own stress and if you do you better hide that shit because THEY WILL blame you. Women are complicated. I get why when are sometimes the way they are. I got my own stress. Who the duck is helping me carry my load. No one is checking on me to see if...
I'm tired. Maybe I should go to sleep early.

I'm stressed out but I haven't said one thing. I'm starting to resent myself for not taking care of me. If some money came to me right now I would take my laptop, cell phones, buy Reslin, food and snacks and go to a hotel that serves breakfast and just relax in the quietness. That's all I really want to do. I'd still do work but call it a day at 5pm.

Grocery List:
Sweet & Sour Shrimp tacos
Almond Butter cookies
Cheddar Cheese
Sparkling Water
4 Layer Dip
Rislin wine,
Frost Citrus Vodka
Cranberry Juice
M & M w/ peanuts
Spinach Dip
Chips
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
Croissant & fruit- strawberries, Pineapples, watermelon, bananas, and blueberries.
Baked Chocolate Chip cookies
Gallon of Water
Kettle Popcorn


Yeah that's all I would take with me. Ahhh well. I can always dream.


No comments: