Friday, September 7, 2012

Summary Hummary

I've neglecting my blog by choosing to write in her but she's currently mad because I expressed myself my truth- out of anger but I expressed myself now she's not talking to me. I FuCKiNG KNEW. I knew that blog was a fucking trap. I should make/request that she writes in a blog but I would get "oh I'm too busy. Your needy. I don't have time like you. I don't like to talk or write. Stop trying to make me like you". I'm certain I would get one of not three of those statements. I'll bet $5 on it.

I started to say that I would stop writing in blogs but maybe I should start a new blog and NOT tell her about it. The way she does internally. Whatever man. If she had been a woman of her word and NOT read my blogs the way she vowed to do we wouldn't be in this situation. But she went back on her word. She lied. She tried to act like she wasn't And wouldn't read my blog and that she wouldn't throw it up in my face but SHE DID. So who is wrong? I'm actually over the situation. I'm not all that upset anymore but the more I think about how she didn't keep her word and thinks it is ok the more upset I feel myself becoming.

Women always find a way to trap you. CATCH 22 like a muthafucka! She's not as bad as other women I've heard stories about but she is still a woman.

Since I'm being real YOU violated me. YOU didn't keep your word and then decided to make your own rule that it is okay to "read your blog when we only have big blOwout and we don't talk". What the hell makes you think that it's okay? I'll wait..............

The same way you make your own rules about this you make your own rules about when you're right and when your wrong; especially when you're wrong. But I'm labeled the defensive one. Kat, I'm not even mad just annoyed at how you get to trump and bend the rules whenever you want to The difference about being with me is that I see the shit and will call you on it even when you act like you don't know what I am talking about or that I'm the one with the issue. That is ultimately need to grow out of that shit but I'm working with it. Just know that I see how you blur the lines and rules. lol. You're so afraid of being wrong and being the bad person...maybe you should stop being a perfectionist and get a little dirty...be the bad person and be wrong. You act like I'm judging you or that the whole world is judging you... I think You are Judging you. Easier said than done but I'm certain you'll feel better about things. Be vulnerable in front of me. Let yourself go. Stop deflecting and accept.

In any case I make a pair of undies to pick out of my ass and food to eat.

I'm out!

Love u bunches.

-Me

No comments: