Ppl like me. You're sleep. (Sunday #2)
She had the cutest look on her face a few minutes ago. I wish she held that look forever.
I'm fascinated by two peoples attraction to each other. A think that's a incredible dynamic. I'm most attracted to her when she's being sweet, communicative and nurturing to me.
I find you most internally sexy when your guard is down. And I'm not talking about when we are having sexy... You're a incredibly beautiful woman. You're perhaps thee most attractive woman I've seen but your BEAUTiFyL when your guard is down and trusting me with your words. That's true beauty to me... When a woman trust herself enough to know that she doesn't need a guard. THAT'S the type of woman I want to give my full heart to. That's the kind of women that I would give myself to. That's the kind of woman that keeps my attention, love and affection. That is the kind of woman that I want as my wife.
I watch you when you're sleep and less defensive and I think, 'she looks so peaceful laying next to me. I wonder if her heart I at peace.' I always like to pretend that it is...
Can you let down your guard long enough for me to love the sore and tender parts of your heart?

No comments:
Post a Comment