I would, I'm not
[verse 1]
I can be your beau in shining armor
if you would let me
And build you a mansion with my own hands
I will gladly slay the dragon for ya
But I no longer think I'm in your plans
I run into your walls hoping that you'd notice
But you seem to not have the time
I'll gladly be your Gladiator
It's more about your feelings and less about less than mine.
[chorus]
I'm standing here waiting
Hoping you find me before it's too late
If my love is all you need
I've remained quietly
But how long must I wait
I'm waiting, waiting, waiting
Hoping that you'll find me my love
I'm waiting, waiting, waiting
I'm standing here waiting for you to find me my love
[verse 2]
I can be your champion in battle
But you won't even return my calls
You'll gladly leave me stranded
But you're still the first person i'd call.
So I doctor my own wounds just to keep you close
just to feel your heart beat next to mine
I'll gladly be your gladiator
It's more about your feelings and less than mine
[chorus ]
I'm standing here waiting
Hoping you find me before it's too late
If my love is all you need
I've remained quietly
But how long must I wait
I'm waiting, waiting, waiting
Hoping that you'll find me my love
I'm waiting, waiting, waiting
I'm standing here waiting for you to find me my love
[Bridge]
What happened to the person I first met
So much passion and no regret
I would do anything for you
.
.
.
.
[chorus ]
I'm standing here waiting
Hoping you find me before it's too late
If my love is all you need
I've remained quietly
But how long must I wait
I'm waiting, waiting, waiting
Hoping that you'll find me my love
I'm waiting, waiting, waiting
I'm standing here waiting for you to find me my love
Waiting, maybe not, no more
(NMS, ASCAP)

No comments:
Post a Comment