Someone Gets Me! someone get it.
I connected with someone that got me today! (Sat. June 30) Mel & I share/ed a mutual understanding of ppl, mental health and our genuineness. She didn't think I was arrogant or cocky. I haven't had a conversation with anyone and that had the level of genuine gratefulness. So dope. There are other people out there like me... Now I can stop asking myself that question. DUDE, it was awesome! That was a super beautiful conversation. I don't think I've connected with someone like that in a very long time, if ever since Boston.
I told K about my convo. I don't think she had a response. *shrugs*
I feel judged and like she doesn't really care sometimes. I feel like I'm always one word away from her tuning me out and not caring. In any case, my conversation with Mel was great. It was fucking theraputic. It's just what my heart needed. I didn't expect it. I didn't expect to stay at the event that long but I'm certainly glad I did.

No comments:
Post a Comment