Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welp! I guess.

I wrote the following this morning didn't pot it. I am now.
--
There's something different about it this time. The difference is I genuinely am starting to feel fucks to give and trying to hold on to the couple I have but...I'm starting to feel immune. I've closed up part of myself. And here comes the blockage again. I'm not feeling as resilient as I once had before in moments like these. My caring less has everything to do with feeling tired and needing a break from the bullshit. It's actually really fucking annoying. No tests. No proving anything. It's tiring. I have a huge "To Do List". Either be a part of it or don't. You think that was something, you have no idea. My tolerance is wide and deep so know that I must have been reaching my limit and for good reasons. // I think it rather interesting how much justifying I do to prove myself. I need to stop going above and beyond and being overly flexible. I'm that way far too much. It's Your/Y'all turn. Clearly being respectful, understanding, and accommodating isn't enough so I've stopped. Enjoy the 'Now Me'. Compliments of your own lack of fucks to give for me. I'm of value too, muthafucka. Fuck you very much and have a great day. :D

No comments: