Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Who? (wrote on Monday, published on Wednesday)

I think it's Cocoon time. Time to be selfish and focus solely on myself. Things are about to get REAL interesting. I have no time for attitudes and anyone that's less than supportive. I try entirely too hard to meet the needs of other people. Shit, who has my back? Who's celebrating with me when I have successful moments or if I've accomplished something wonderful for my company? Who.....Exactly! Sorry, I don't come from a family that everyone owns there own business, makes, not even a five figure salary, so when something great happens I become excited. I don't take for granted those moments. I don't shrug them off as if to say 'oh. It's supposed to be that way. What are you happy/celebrating for'.

The funny thing is, I wrote this blog, minus the very last three sentences on Monday. I still feel the same and it's Wednesday. I work hard and I don't need anyone around me that's going to make lite of, disregard me and shit on my efforts. I will be successful even if I have to be alone. I don't want to be but it's just that real to me.

I'm over teaching. PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION. It's just that simple. Well, I gotta get back to work. I have a vacation to Jamaica to work towards.

No comments: