Creative ben (Whatever it takes, Baby. RAW)
Walk with me, I want you to come talk with me.
Settle down now. Just listen. I'm not the most creative muthafucka but I got a clever way of telling my story.
Hold me hand and show me patience.
It's been a long night. Full of Lust and Cheating.
I know what you're going to say. Settle Down just listen.
I didn't mean for things to get out of hand. You hugged me a little too tight. You grabbed my back and.welp, there went my hands.
I know it was wrong but we've been feeling that way for a while now. Secretly fantasizing. Texting thoughts. Fuck your man.
You actually got a nigga ready to leave my entire life, wife, car and career just for the pussy.
[You got my creativity flowing.]
I was once known as Creative Ben.
I've watched you powder your nose over the years. Thoses Italian Teal, not green heels you wear.My girl has a pair just like those. The ones on your feet. The look good on her, but better on you.
She's good to me but don't fuck me the way she used to. You on the other hand...you're into the freaky shit that i like. Rope and duct tape. walk fucking and show loving.
[Conflicted]
I love her though. She tap dances on my heart with her gaze. She reminds me of Bambii. Tall, beautiful legs, long.Reminds me of summer days, you know the good one.The ones that you can never get enough of. The ones that last all day long.
We met in a museum in Africa near a tree in Congo where I played my drum at.and she would go to study the sunset. She appeared like a Cherry Blossom, fresh, beautiful and mysterious. I had no idea that with every bat of her lashes I would fall DOWN, fast like the sunrise. Hoping she would ask my name. Wondering if she noticed me. Questioning my own talents. Contenplating just how soft her hands would feel. I had long to be inside her jacket pressed up againt her chest. I followowed her around the museum wondering if her heart beat matched that of the rhythm of drums.
She spoke and I responsded with a firm hello.Thinking to myself, i wonder if she notices my masculine mannerisum but my warm face. We met in Congo where I played my drums and she studied the sunset. So i can longer carry on with this affair becuase our story is worth preserving. I'm laying to rest the secret of you. I love US too much. X-ing out with a red pen the lies and mistrust. Selling all of infedelities pocession. I quit cheating with you on her.
-
--
---
----
Easy how we can forget a story so rich and wind up in the arms with someone else... So I illustrate these thoughts and words so I can keep before my heart the truth and beauty of our meeting.
Creative ben-
- - -
The Flying Lotus sent me on a mental trip. I know you're reading this being nosy. this is all written from a crative place. but, WHATEVER it takes to preserve us. NO EDITS/RAW.

No comments:
Post a Comment