Monday, October 31, 2011

On the record pt. life

I sometimes wonder if my mother felt that way about my dad. I don't want her to become how my mom was about my dad. No woman should have to deal with that.

I'm not cheating and actually I'm aware of the lines. I hold myself accountable in front of you and when you are not around. Our perspective of the line is different. Naturally, given are character types but there's also our gender identity & expression plays a role in that.

I don't get the sense that you trust me. I do get the notion that you're guarded.

You make it seem like I should not have a contradictory feeling to anything that you are going through or have a opinion about.

What do you expect from me.

I think you take me for granted or at least went through a period that you did, outside of you being a princess in general.


You don't stroke my ego. It's as if you think by doing it that I'm going to wander off or start treating you like you're less than. That is so not true. That's not the case at all. I don't allow ot let women stroke my ego because I want my gf to do it, not other women. It's the same as a woman wanting to be told that she's beautiful and that she's a woman of worth and that she means a lot to her man. She wants to hear those things. A good man knows to do those things and other things in a effort to 'take care of home'. IF he know's the real value in his woman he will do those things without any apprehension. He won't withhold any good thing from her. We also won't leave it up to another man to fill the void in his woman's life. If another man or Stud tells you that you're beautiful in front of me or if someone says to me, 'your girl is beautiful' I say thank you. I take it as a compliment. I don't get alarmed. I know I make you feel beautiful. I don't doubt that I do.

Do you feel that confident about me. Ask yourself honestly.

Do you?

*reminds me of the time I asked you about sex and missing dick. Your response was, "if you take care of me I will be fine". *


Yes, I'm friendly with both men and women. I don't mind attention from women. Do I flirt, No. I'm clear about boundaries. Yes boundaries can be perceived differently but if asked, I am clear about where I stand. I usually put it out that I'm off the market before I'm asked. I do admit that I was once oblivious to peoples feelings for me (before dating you and sometimes now) but I'm more aware of that now. I also know that People Want What They Can't Have.

I hear you when you say that you have concerns... I also say to you

Have faith in me. Trust me. If you don't then that's something for you to figure out.

What concerns me is that you don't feel the need to tell me that I'm sexy (you've said those exact words to me). Why don't you? You see, my concern is your unwillingness to do so. And that I think you won't do so because of Pride. I could be wrong but I don't understand why you would feel the need to not tell me. Why would you feel the need to not do the things I like or ask for.

My stance on willingness goes a long way and says a lot. It makes me think a abundance of things...

I think what I'm also saying I don't think that it's just my friendliness that bothers you. I think it's your own feelings of not feeling like you're doing enough but I honestly don't think that you would be that honest with me or yourself.

I'm not saying any of this out of anger, spite nor sadness. Just calm honestly.

No comments: