Monday, March 28, 2011

Our Organic Chemistry

I don't think that I have ever seen a pair of eyes that move me the was hers do. I mean, when she blinks I fall. When she winks I stumble. I am in a constant state of falling. Is this healthy? At this very moment she's sitting across from me at Starbucks studying. I should be working on editing my business plan but the only thing that I can think of is her smiling at me. Her face is so angelic. I should have to her, but my heart is still in the car when her lips were pressed against mines. Every time I look at her I feel like I'm dreaming. Someone please pinch me. Wake me up. In fact, don't wake me. Let me remain here. If this is a joke please continue to prolong the punch-line. No one has ever captured my complete attention and senses the way she has. No one intrigues me the ways she does. This girl is the complete package. I've become so anxious that I can process simple foods correctly. I wish that I could show her just how much i adore her without sounding so damn cliche or lame. I've never had a problem with expressing myself but with her I become instantly drool-mouthed. Maybe next week I will finally be on solid foods and out of the infant stage. God created something beautiful. She's like a Gustav Holst piece. *Sigh* Yes, all this happens when she looks at me.

No comments: