The Evolution of coming out!
Man, it's been a while since I've blogged anything. Maybe it's forgetfulness or laziness. Naw, that can't be it. Maybe it's the fact that my pastor was right, "Writing is one of your greatest ministries". I can can hear his voice and see his face ever so clear. That sounds like a good thing, right? Well, not if you're in the honest and transparent business. I have and also have heard others say the truth will set you free but it can also hole you hostage until you're self-process the last effect that being honest can have on you.
For example, Gospel artist Tonex had a interview and share that he is a Gay man. He also shared that he does not plan on "sitting down" and not preaching. Now I admire his honesty and ask the universe to meet him where he is and nurture him. At the same time that I was watching this was also reading the comments that others posted about him saying, "...see that's what happens when you twist the word of god. He needs help. That's a shame, etc."
You would think that being honest would set you free but it does- It just comes at a price that you have to work off and through to enjoy it's benefits.
Just wanted to share my thoughts on honesty and being free...

No comments:
Post a Comment