In three's
The last week and a half has sucked something horrible. It started with my mother having 2 seizure's, my co-worker/friends (#1) grandmother dieing, my other co-worker(#2) getting in a car accident and having a stroke at 24 years old. All this followed by co-worker (#1) Aunt going in the hospital on oxygen, my mom's friend(and mines) dieing of a heart-attack. I went to my mom's friend funeral this past Thursday. Just when I thought I was in the clear and last night my best male friend's mother died.
There was only 3 days in between he funeral and another death.
My heart is broken.
I asked my friends mom to adopt me when my mother dies of Brain Cancer. I just can't believe this life. They say death comes in three's ... but why did she have to be the third. Why does there have to be a third?
My heart needs a vacation.
I'm trying to accept everything but I can't just yet. I've been up all night weighing the value of life that exsist in our hearts and the value of life in our minds. Im trying to understand at what calculation does life hurt and when does life feel good. When will my zeal for life return?

1 comment:
that is just sooo much to deal with and understand nicole. the way i've come to see it is that i pretty can't even begin to fathom what life is all about. no measure of it makes sense to me, living is a plain weird thing that we do. and then there comes that little moment of lightness you never predicted would ever be.
time (as often as it is said) is pretty much what repairs.
xo
emma
Post a Comment